RURAL TRAVEL PLAN IN BANGLADESH
|Day – 01||Bogra||A/C Car||Dhaka – Bogra
After breakfast at around 7:30am leave hotel drive to Dhamrai area to see micro credit program of Grameen Bank founded by Nobel Laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus. . Drive to Bogra (4 hrs / 240km), en route lunch in a local restaurant. Continue driving to Bogra. Upon arrival, check-in to hotel, Dinner and overnight at the Motel.
|Day – 02||Tangail||A/C Car||Bogra- Mahasthan -Paharpur- Tangail
After breakfast visit Mahasthan ruins (20 Mins), and then proceed to Paharpur (2hrs / 75km) to explore the Paharpur Buddhist Monastery. Post lunch drive to Tangail (4 hrs / 200 km) & check-in to Hotel. Dinner and overnight at UBINIG tangail.
(Local home stay also possible )
|Day – 03||Tangail||A/C Car||Tangail
Whole day explore village activities, village lifestyle, Cycling & UBINIG activities. Lunch & dinner at UBINIG. Activities in/around UBINIG
1) School Visiting
2) Handloom Weaving Village
3) Compost Processing(Organic Fertilizer)
Overnight at Tangail
|Day – 04||Tangail – Srimongol||
| Tangail – Srimongol
Breakfast at UBINIG start journey towards Srimongol (200km / 5hours), lunch in a local highway inn restaurant. In the afternoon upon arrival check-in to Tea Resort and depending on time visit tea gardens & tribal village. guesthouse for dinner & overnight
|Day – 05||Srimongol||
After breakfast, your guide will lead you to visit Lawacherra Forest, whole day explore Monipuri tribal village, Kamalgonj village & tea gardens, lunch at Kamolgonj village at tribal village. Back to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight at Srimongol
|Day – 06||Srimongol – Dhaka||A/C Car
|Srimongol – Dhaka
After an early breakfast start driving back to Dhaka by reserved a/c microbus on way if time & situation permits visit Satchari / Sonargaon Old capital. The drive will take around 4 hours with the stoppage at highway inn restaurant. Upon arrival at Dhaka in the late afternoon. Check-in to hotel. Dinner in a local restaurant and overnight.
- All transfers by A/C vehicle
- All A/C accommodation twin share basis
- Non-A/C accommodation at Tangail UBINIG.
- All sightseeing as per the Itinerary including necessary Entry fees.
- Fees for visiting Grameen Bank Project.
- Necessary permission from the concern authorities.
- All meals from dinner on Day 01 to breakfast on Day 06 as per itinerary
- Lunch & dinners are mostly in local restaurants.
- 500 Liter 01 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Accompanying English Speaking Guide all through the tour
- Beverages hard & Soda
- Items of personal nature Telephone, Fax, Internet, Medicine, Insurance, Laundry, etc,
- Items not included in the above list
- Gratitude to Guide and Driver.
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business