TRIP TO THE SUNDARBANS forest
Kotka , Kochikhali wildlife Sanctuary Area
(Khulna to Khulna)
Explore Sundarbans forest for (03 days 02 nights)
Day 01: Early in the morning around 6 o’clock boat in our cruiser from khulna and immediately the boat will start cruising towards the Sundarbans Forest. depends on tide and weather on the way collect forest permission from chandpai / Dhangmari forest office and towards katka / Kochikhali around 05pm (depends on weather and tide) anchor the boat in front forest office, guide offer you (if enough time)some activities like jungle walk before sun set Over night stay on boat .
Day 02: Early in the morning guide offer you boat trip inside the canal come back to the boat and breakfast, after breakfast guide offer you beach walk through jungle etc before launch back to the boat and immediately boat cruise towards Katka / kochikhali anchor the boat in front the forest office and guide offer you another activities like jungle trekking, boat trip etc up to sun set back to the boat & enjoy the BAR-B-Q dinner on boat. Over night stay on boat.
Day 03: Early morning offer you another boat trip with deferent view back to the boat and breakfast immediately boat will cruse towards Khulna on the way back If enough time visit Harbaria. After that cruise towards khulna around 07.30 o’clock at night. After dinner leave from the boat tour will finished.
PACKAGE SHALL INCLUDE:
• Cruise inside the Forest
• Accommodation on our cruiser on twin sharing basis
• All meals from breakfast on day 01 to dinner on day 03
• All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
• Small country boat to make trips inside small canals/creeks.
• Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
• BAR-B-Q dinner on the last night inside the forest.
• Forest fees & permission
• Armed forest guard from the forest department
• An accompanied Guide during the trip.
• Drinks both hard & soft (But soft drinks can be purchased from the boat).
• Items of personal nature
• Fees for the video camera of the guests.(per day BDT 300)
THINGS TO CARRY: (1) Windbreaker / raincoat / umbrella (2) Snicker shoes for walking. (3) Hat / Cap for Sun protection. (4) Sun-burn lotion & insects spray. (5) Binoculars (6) Camera & films (7) Toothpaste & tooth brush (8) Towels (9) Bath soap (10.) Emergency medicine. (11) Flash light. (12) A sharp eye to locate interesting objects
Before departing the group we shall arrange an orientation meeting at our office for the participants. It would be very helpful for both of us to run the trip smoothly and the guest will get the clear conception about the forest. We shall
Deposit & Payment:
While making a confirm booking of a tour, a payment amounting to 75% of the tour fee is to be made along with an official letter. The Guests should clear the balance amount before starting for the said tour.
Cancellation & Refund:
If you cancel your trip one week prior to the start of the tour 50% of the tour fee will be charged. If the cancellation is made within less than 3days and more than 2days before the start, 75% of the tour fee will be charged. If the tour is cancelled in less than 2days and more than 24 hours to the commencement of the trip, 100% of the tour fee will be charged.
(This cancellation & refund policy would not be applicable for any natural disaster, emergency & political situation)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUNDARBANS FOREST TRIP
Morning Tea: 0530 hrs, Breakfast: 0730-0830 hrs, Morning Snacks & Tea: 1000-1100 hrs
Lunch: 1230-1330 hrs
Afternoon Snacks & Tea: 1530-1630 hrs
Dinner: 1930-2030 hrs
Toast, Butter, Egg-omelet / fry, Jam, Sundarbans honey, tea & coffee, seasonal fruit.
Chapati, omelet, mixed vegetable, Sundarbans honey, tea & coffee, fresh fruit.
Parata, omelet, lotpoty, Sundarbans honey, tea & coffee, fresh fruit.
Plain rice, mixed vegetable, thick dal (lintels), fish curry, vorta (smash), salad, dessert.
Plain rice, thick dal, fish curry, mixed vegetable, salad, dessert
Khichuri, potato chop, fried vegetable, mutton curry, salad, dessert
Plain polau, fried vegetable, chicken roast, egg korma, salad, dessert
Fried rice (Noodles), vegetable, Bar-B-Q chicken & fish, salad, dessert
Plain rice, liquid dal, chicken curry, vegetable, salad, tea, dessert
Chef will select the day’s menu from the above items.
Orientation Meeting: Before departing the group we shall arrange an orientation meeting at our office for the participants. It would be very helpful for both of us to run the trip smoothly and the guest will get the clear conception about the forest. We shall fix it up with bilateral conversation.
DO’S WHILE ON CRUISER
• Do not drop anything in the water or in the Jungle; use the “BIN” on the boat.
• Smoking and any kind of fire are strictly prohibited inside the cabin.
• Be economic in use of any kind of water and electricity.
• Have your meals in time, for smooth management.
• Maintain silence during night – time (21:00 – 06:00) to enjoy the nature.
• Take care of your valuables
• Keep a watch to your children.
DO’S WHILE IN THE JUNGLE
• While inside the jungle, never be alone. Be in a group all the time.
• No harm to any plants in the forest and do not disturb the wild animals.
• For any problem always talk to your guide only.
• Avoid the striking color in the jungle, use jungle – friendly dress.
• Do not use perfume inside the jungle, as it irritates the wildlife.
• Sundarbans is a reserved forest and without any habitation by human. For any unprecedented circumstances, keep cool and cooperate with the guide to control the situation.
• No alcohol will be available for sale on board.
• Soft drinks, battery will be available for cash